There are two kinds of Indian visa fees that you have to pay for to get your eVisa to India, including visa service fee and Indian Government fee:
1. India eVisa Service Fee
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a India eVisa processing from consulting about the India e-Tourist Visa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the eVisa from Indian Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa when arriving at 25 Indian Airports
and 5 Indian Seaports
- Cochin Seaport
- Mangalore Seaport
- Goa Seaport
- Mumbai Seaport
- Chennai Seaport
|Visa types||Service fee / person (U.S Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 to upward|
e-Tourist/Business Visa (double entries for 60 days), e-Medical Visa( triple entries for 60 days)
|US$ 69||US$67||US$65||US$62||US$55||Plus US$79||Plus US$99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get an India visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get an India visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get an India visa within 5 business hours.
2. India eVisa Government Fee
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the India Immigration Department to process visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Government Fee (US$)||Nationality|
|US$ 0||Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands ,South Africa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uruguay, and Vanuatu|
|US$ 25||Japan, Singapore and Sri Lanka|
|US$ 50||Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- Sar Hongkong, China - Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Vatican City - Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Cote D'Ivoire, Jordan, Kenya, Republic Of Korea, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali,Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Macedonia, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Saint Christopher And Nevis, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania,Thailand, Trinidad And Tobago , Turks And Caicos Isl, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.|
|US$ 75||Mozambique, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom and USA.|
- e Tourist Visa and e Business Visa once issued is double entries for 60 days, non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- e Medical Visa once issued is triple entries for 60 days, non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- Only two visits on eVisa shall be permissible in a calendar year.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission. They are not eligible for e-Tourist Visa.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.