Who is eligible to apply for an India e-Visa online?
International travellers who are visiting India:
- for recreation, sightseeing or a casual visit;
- to meet friends and relatives;
- for short-term medical treatment; or
- for a casual business visit;
can apply online for a e-Visa.
- Only three visits on a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year?
- What kind of photos do I need?
- My passport expires soon, can I get a visa?
- If I am planning to travel at a much later date, could the visa be issued to start on a date in the future?
- Does the restriction of two months having to pass before re-entering India apply to PIO/OCI card holders and travellers holding other types of visa?