What types of e-Visa are there?
There are four kinds of India e-Visa for the ordinary passport only:
- Tourist e-Visa – for holidays, travelling, sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives;
- Medical e-Visa – for treatment in the hospital or with specific doctors in India; and
- Business e-Visa – for doing business in India.
Conference e-Visa - for visiting India for international conferences, or on certain subjects, may be issued to delegates provided they have an invitation to a conference/seminar/workshop being organized in India by a Ministry or Department of the Government of India, State Governments
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
- How does the e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- What is the e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When should I apply for my e-Visa?
- Do children need a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?