How India Visa Works?
2 mins video - Foreign nationals wishing to travel to India are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid India visa. You can use e Tourist Visa for tourism, recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit. From now on, you can get your India visa fast and simple without having to send your passport to the India Embassy.
Apply online for India eVisa in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form by providing us your airport of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, your passport number, your date of birth and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information of the applicant(s) that matches the information on your passport(s).
Pay the service fee and Goverment fee online by your Credit/Debit Card, Paypal or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account (Payment Guidelines). After finishing your order with payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some require documents to process visa for you. Then we will proceed India e-Visa for you and send it to you by email. You can receive the email within 5 business hours with rush service and 24 hours with urgent service after you send us all require documents, but this case may charge you more than normal case.
Print out India eVisa. Please show the eVisa for checking at the airports in India. It takes you 5-10 minutes to get visa stamped on your passport by Indian Immigration Officers at the airports.
The electronic visa to India makes you confident to travel to India, and through us your trip will be easy and saves you time and money.
- What is the Indian e-Tourist Visa (eTV)?
- Who can apply for an India ETA?
- What are the required Documents for Tourist Visa On Arrival?
- Can I apply for an India visa on arrival, at the airport?
- What is the difference between India ETA, Visa on Arrival, and a traditional India Visa?
- When to Apply for India Visas?
- What activities are permissible on ‘Tourist’ visa?
- Do children require a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
- How do you know your India Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?
- How will the India Tourist Visa on Arrival ETA work?