1. The form for applying India visa on arrival via email:
If you don't want to apply online, you can provide us your information as the form at the attachment below to email email@example.com. We will contact with you immediately. Thank you!
Attachments: (India visa application form)
- All details must correct as in passport. We will not responsible for any trouble at the airport if you send us incorrect details.
- Date format: DD/ MM/ YYYY, for example: 01 Jan 2009
- Port of arrival: Airport only (Chennai, Indira Gandhi, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport )
2. How do the India e-Tourist Visa (ETA) look like?
After you fill the form apply online and settle the payment successfully, we will process your visa within 4-72 working hours. Then we will send you the ETA for picking up your visa upon arrival at the airport. Please make sure you must have ETA & print it out for boarding the airplane and getting visa at the airport.
You cannot board the airplane and get visa at the airport without the ETA.
Attachments: (Visa approval letter sample)