We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an e-Visa, you will have to pay our service fee and an Indian Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your e-Visa applications. You will have your e-Visa updated frequently, and get a decision on your e-Visa from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Indian embassy in your country or by using the official Indian Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your e-Visa application is rejected.
1. Applying by email rather than online
If you have difficulty applying online, you can download the following form to fill in. You then need to attach the filled-in form to an email and send it to [email protected] We will contact you immediately.
- All the details you give must be correct. We will not responsible for any difficulty you have at the airport if you send us incorrect details.
- When providing dates in the form, use the date format DD/MM/YYYY (for example, 01 01 2009).
- When choosing the airport you can get your visa from, you have the choice of Chennai, Indira Gandhi, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose or Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport.
2. What the India e-Visa (ETA) looks like?
After you the pay the full amount for our service, we will process your application within 72 working hours (8am to 4pm (GMT+5:30) Monday to Friday (except public holidays). We will then email you the ETA so you can pick up your visa when you arrive at the airport. You must print off your ETA and take it with you to the airport.
You will not be able to board the plane to India and get your visa at the airport without the ETA.
(Visa approval letter sample)